While coaching within organizations has been an ongoing practice, it is only recently that it has been considered a core leadership competency. This conversation explores how leaders at all levels can leverage coaching even further to educate, create awareness, and behavioral changes that perpetuate healthy, inclusive work cultures. In addition, regular leadership coaching fosters equitable developmental opportunities for all, which can directly impact and diversify an organization's pipeline to leadership. Simultaneously we also investigate the tremendous opportunity for coach training and certification programs to include EDIA (Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, Anti-oppression) competencies as an essential prerequisite within curriculums across the board.
In this conversation, CEO Farah Bala speaks with three coaches and leaders at the forefront of the movement to diversify the coaching field and create cultures of inclusion at organizations across the globe.
This conversation also covers the following topics:
- The differences between coaching, mentorship, and therapy.
- The benefits of leaders utilizing coaching skills and approaches within organizations towards building healthy, inclusive cultures
- Global diversity as a driving force behind the necessity for coaching for inclusion.
- How AI can complement the evolution of the coaching process
- The direct impact of coaching on creating diverse work cultures. And much more!!
Measuring Coaching Effectiveness & Impact in 2022 - Patricia Muir via Linkedin